The AC-EXO-444 is a HDMI extender over fiber optic cable. It allows for ultra long distance extension of HDMI signals (1.25 miles or more). All HDMI 2.0 a/b signals are supported as the bandwidth is beyond 18Gbps.
This is AVPro Edge's flagship Fiber Optic Extender, allowing the user to extend an HDMI signal 2 kilometers via single-mode fiber, and up to 300 meters using multi-mode fiber. You can go even further by installing your own SFP port. It solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high value 4K 18Gbps content from rack to display. These extenders go the distance, no need to find power and cascade extenders for ultra long runs. Additionally AC-EXO-444 offers solutions for 18Gbps distribution in residential, digital entertainment centers, retail stores, AV events that require reliable and long distance distribution, suitable for Data Center, Control Rooms, Conference Rooms, Schools and Corporate Training environment.
The pre-installed SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable transceiver) supports up to 2 km (1.25 Miles) when using a single strain of single-mode fiber or 300m (1000ft) on a single strain of readily available OM3 Multi-mode fiber. You can go even further by replacing the SFP.
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- Beyond 18Gbps Bandwidth Support (Using ICT)
- Up to 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- HDR, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- Dolby Vision Support
- 4K --> 1080P Down-scaling for mixed systems
- EDID Management and EDID emulate
- 4K & HD Test Patterns built into Tx and Rx for troubleshooting
- Toslink Multi channel Audio Extraction
- ARC Support (Toslink or HDMI)
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- CEC Pass Through
- 3D Support
- 300m (1000ft) on full 4K (Multi-mode OM3)
- 2km (1.25 Miles) on full 4K (Single-mode Fiber)
- Bi Directional IR Pass-through
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- Single LC Connector Type